Atrosan (Devil's Claw Tablets):
- Relieves muscle and joint pain.
- For rheumatic pain, backache or lumbago.
- Made from extracts of cultivated Devil’s Claw rather than endangered wild harvested herb.
- Cultivated without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides and fungicides.
- Can be used with other medicines.
- 1-2 tablets daily (immediately after food).
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- One film-coated tablet contains 480 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. zeyheri L. Decne.) (1.5-3.0:1). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% V/V.
- Other ingredients found in Atrosan® Devil’s Claw tablets are lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, precipitated silica, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). The tablet coating contains talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol and hypromellose.
Pack Size: 30 Tablets