Menoforce (Sage Tablets) is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes, including night sweats exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet.
- 3400mg of fresh sage tincture per tablet.
- Convenient one-a-day dosage.
- Licensed herbal remedy for menopausal hot flushes and night sweats.
- 1 tablet daily.
Ingredients (1 Tablet Contains)
51mg of concentrated dried tincture from fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis L. ) leaves (1:17-18). Extraction solvent: ethanol 68% V/V. This is equivalent to 3400mg of tincture of fresh sage herb (leaves).
Other ingredients used for Menoforce® Sage tablets are microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose laurate and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.
Don't take Menoforce if:
- You are allergic to sage herb or any of the ingredients in Menoforce Sage tablets.
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Your symptoms worsen. If you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks of using Menoforce Sage tablets, speak to your doctor.
- You have been told by your doctor that you have a rare condition making you intolerant to some sugars such as fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency, as Menoforce Sage tablets may not be suitable for you. Please go to FAQ Menoforce Sage tablets for more information.