Po-Ho Essential Oil
Po-Ho Essential Oil:
- Mixture of purely natural, high quality, essential oils.
- For inhalation.
- Can also be rubbed onto the skin.
- Available in a 10ml bottle and inhaler stick.
The most popular use of Po-Ho is to inhale the essential oils. This can be done in a number of ways:
- Put a few drops of Po-Ho oil onto a handkerchief or bunched-up tissue, hold it to your nose and inhale.
- Po-Ho essential oil can also be rubbed onto the front of your upper chest.
Po-Ho oil for inhalation is a mixture of:
- Peppermint essential oil: 50%
- Eucalyptus essential oil: 30%
- Juniper essential oil: 14%
- Caraway essential oil:4%
- Fennel essential oil: 2%
Po-Ho essential oil inhaler stick also contains limonene, linalool and vitamin E.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after touching the oil.
- Do not use as eye drops, nose drops or as a nasal spray
- Avoid contact with the eyes and sensitive skin
- Do not use Po-Ho if you are allergic to any of the essential oils or other ingredients of the inhaler stick.