Pollinosan Hayfever Tablets
Pollinosan tablets are non-drowsy so will not affect your ability to drive or use machinery. It can be used to help treat allergies to grass or tree pollen (hayfever), as well as allergies to dust, animals and pets (allergic rhinitis) – both conditions give rise to symptoms such as itching and watery eyes, sneezing, tickly nose or throat and a blocked nose.
- Hayfever remedy.
- May also be used for allergic rhinitis.
- Non-drowsy - does not affect ability to drive or use machines.
- Can be used with other hayfever remedies.
- Suitable for children over 12 years.
- Adultsand children (12 years and over): Take 2 tablets 3 times daily before meals.
Ingredients (Each Tablet Contains)
- Ammi visnaga 1x
- Aralia racemosa 2x
- Cardiospermum halicacabum 2x
- Larrea mexicana 2x
- Luffa operculata 6x
- Okoubaka aubrevillei 2x
- Galphimia glauca 3x
Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in Pollinosan Hayfever tablets or if you are allergic to lactose.
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation unless under the guidance of a doctor.
Pack Size: 120 Tablets