Urticalcin takes its name from the Stinging Nettle plant (Urtica dioica). It helps the body take advantage of the silicea and calcium salts present in this supplement as well as in the diet.
Silicea is a substance most often associated with strong hair and nails and can be taken in the form of tablets or gels.
- Made with silicea, calcium and sodium salts.
- Also contains extracts of freshly harvested nettle.
- For strong healthy nails.
- Strengthens hair.
- Adults: Suck or chew 3 tablets twice daily, allowing them to dissolve in the mouth.
- Children (2-12 years): Suck or chew 1 tablet twice daily, allowing it to dissolve in the mouth.
Extract of Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica), silicea, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate and sodium phosphate. Also contains lactose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and pregelatinised potato starch.
This product contains lactose and may not be suitable for those who are lactose intolerant.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
- Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
Pack Size: 360 Tablets