A.Vogel’s Venagel (Horse Chestnut) gel provides cooling relief to legs that feel weary, heavy and uncomfortable – fantastic after a night out or a day’s shopping. It is also useful for long journeys (especially by plane), during hot weather and can be used during pregnancy.
- Relieves tired, heavy legs
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Made from fresh Horse chestnut seeds
- No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilizers used
Massage a small amount of the gel onto the skin 2 to 3 times a day using an upwards motion. Pay special attention to the ankles and the areas that feel most uncomfortable. When possible, keep legs raised for 20 minutes.
Water, alcohol, Horse chestnut seed (Aesculus hippocastanum) extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, glycerin (plant origin).
- Do not apply to the face
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to inflamed or broken skin
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
Pack Size: 100ml