Use diluted Grapefruit seed extract to gargle or consume a few drops in water or juice. Also use as a mouthwash, facial and nail cleanser, skin rinse and household cleanser. Ideal for travelling. Not for citrus allergy sufferers. Never use undiluted. See suggested intake and usage information below.
- Grapefruit seed extract is a natural cleanser wherever there is a need.
- Ideal for internal or external use, especially as a mouthwash, or on the face and nails and as a household cleanser.
- Perfect digestive support especially whilst travelling.
- Available in liquid or tablet form.
As a food supplement:
- Allow 4 to 12 single drops to fall naturally into a full glass (300ml) of water or juice, and stir thoroughly.
- Consume 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals, 1-3 times a day (children over 8 years, half dose).
- Start at a low dose and build. Never use full strength in mouth.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
Vegetable glycerine, Citricidal grapefruit seed extract (34%) (contains grapefruit extractives, glycerine, antioxidant: ascorbic acid).
- Warning: Irritating to eyes and skin.
- Never use undiluted, never put in or near to eyes.
- In case of skin contact with undiluted Citricidal, flush with water for 10 minutes.
- In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water and seek immediate medical assistance.