MediHoney Wound Gel
This easy to apply gel creates a moist, low pH environment that promotes new tissue formation and wound healing. New tissue is protected from painful damage when the dressing is changed. Medihoney™ Antibacterial Wound Gel™ cleans and protects the wound from bacteria, reducing the risk of infection.
ONE PRODUCT, THREE ACTIONS
- Cleans: naturally cleans the wound of bacteria, dead tissue, dirt and debris by drawing it into the dressing
- Protects: reduces the risk of infection
- Heals: creates a moist, low pH environment that promotes wound healing
Apply a generous quantity of Antibacterial Wound Gel directly onto the wound or an appropriate dressing. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
All of the products in the Comvita Medihoney™ range contain Medihoney™ Antibacterial Honey, which is a standardised medical grade of antibacterial honey collected predominantly from Leptospermum sp. (including Manuka). This combination of Leptospermum honeys has been put together using advanced scientific knowledge to maximise honey’s potential to support the healing process.
- No steroids
- No added colour or fragrance
- No lanolin
- No parabens
- No mineral oils
Suitable for vegetarians.
Serious wounds should be managed under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Do not use on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to honey.