Formula VM-2000 Tablets is a high potency multivitamin with chelated minerals.
- Adults: 2 tablets daily, preferably at mealtime.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
Two (2) tablets provide: Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 300mg, Nutrient/Plant Powder Base (providing alfalfa herb, rose hip extract, citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, siberian ginseng,Echinacea purpurea root, suma root, spirulina, dong quai, oat fibre, parsley, watercress, hesperidin complex, guar gum) 260mg, Calcium (as bisglycinate, carbonate) 64mg, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Isolated Soya Protein Powder 200mg, Vitamin E (200iu, as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 134 mg α-TE, Cellulose Gum, Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate) 100mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 100mg**, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium) 100mg, Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 100mg, Niacin (as nicotinamide) 100mg NE, Inositol 100mg, Choline (as bitartrate) 41mg, Natural Source Beta-carotene (as prep.) 5mg, Providing other carotenoids 13µg, Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate) 32mg, Iron (as bisglycinate) 10mg, Boron (as sodium borate, citric acid) 1mg, Glazing Agent: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Betaine HCI 25mg, Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate) 15mg, Soya Lecithin 20mg, Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate) 2mg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin prep.) 100µg, Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate) 1500µg, D-biotin (as prep.) 100µg, L-Ornithine HCI 6mg, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin D2 (400iu, as ergocalciferol) 10µg, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 25mg, L-Glutathione 5mg, Taurine 5mg, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) (as prep.) 400µg, Iodine (as potassium iodide prep.) 150µg, Colour: riboflavin, Chromium (as picolinate, yeast free) 25µg.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- **Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.