Hard working amino acid.
Proteins are made up of amino acids – some are essential and some are classed as non-essential. Although Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, it becomes conditionally essential at certain times, especially during stress or illness. It plays a large part in maintaining the health of the digestive tract and is particularly useful for those who are physically active.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body and is found within many body systems.
- It becomes conditionally ‘essential’ when your body is physically or mentally challenged.
- Ideal during stressful times or convalescence or if physically active.
Also available as Glutamine Powder.
- Take 2-10 capsules, 1-3 times a day.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
L-Glutamine, vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (carrageenan).
- Allergen Advice: Capsules contains carrageenan.
- Do not refrigerate.
Pack Size: 90 Capsules