Proteins are made up of amino acids – some are essential and some are classed as non-essential. Although Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, it becomes conditionally essential at certain times, especially during stress or illness. It plays a large part in maintaining the health of the digestive tract and is particularly useful for those who are physically active.
- Naturally sweet, pleasant-tasting, easy-to-blend powder.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body and is found within many body systems.
- It becomes conditionally ‘essential’ when your body is physically or mentally challenged.
- Ideal during stressful times or convalescence or if physically active.
Also available as Glutamine capsules.
- Take between 1/4 teaspoon (900mg) and 11/4 level teaspoons (4.5g) stirred into cold water or juice and drink immediately or sprinkled onto cold food.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Do not refrigerate.