Kangavites Complete Multivitamin & Mineral Formula
A chewable multivitamin and mineral formula, suitable for children aged 3 upwards.
- Children 3-5 years of age, take 1 tablet daily, for ages 6 years to adult, take 2 tablets daily, preferably at mealtime.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
One (1) chewable tablet provides: Bulking Agents: sucrose, fructose, mannitol, microcrystalline, cellulose, xylitol, carrageenan, maltodextrin, alginate, xanthan gum, Calcium (as carbonate) 64mg, Magnesium (as oxide) 32mg, Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 60mg, Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide) 10mg NE, Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, Flavour Enhancers: citric acid, malic acid, Natural Source Beta-carotene 1.2mg, Natural Source Vitamin E (15iu, as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 12mg α-TE, Iron (as ferrous fumerate) 2.5mg, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride 5mg, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium) 5mg, D-biotin 50µg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 1mg, Zinc (as oxide) 1.5mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.85mg, Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate) 0.75mg, Vitamin A (500iu, as retinol palmitate) 150µg RE, Soya Lecithin Powder 2.5mg, Choline (as bitartrate) 500µg, Vitamin D2 (100iu, as ergocalciferol) 2.5µg, Folic Acid (as pterolymonoglutamic acid) 100µg, Copper (as gluconate) 25µg, Manganese (as sulphate) 0.25mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 150µg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 3µg, Inositol 500µg, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 2.5µg, Rose Hips Powdered Extract (4:1) 500µg, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 22.5µg, Chromium (as picolinate) 5µg.
Bouncing Berry: Colour: anthocyanins (from grape skins), Natural Flavourings: including mixed berry, Prosweet, orange, Fruit and Vegetable Powders (carrot, red beet, strawberry, apple, broccoli, apricot).
Tropical Punch: Fruit and Vegetable Powders (carrot, red beet, strawberry, apple, broccoli, apricot), Natural Flavourings: including tropical.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.