Lepicol Original Formula Powder
Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk known to contribute to the maintainence of normal bowel transit, as well as inulin and 5 strains of live bacteria.
- Mix with a glass of water/juice 1-2 times daily & consume immediately
- Adults: Take 1-2 (5 -10g) heaped teaspoons.
- Children: 0.5-1 (2.5-5g) heaped teaspoon.
- Always aim to consume 200-250ml of liquid with every 5g (heaped teaspoon).
Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata forsk), Inulin, live bacteria, Live bacteria strains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN 39, Live bacteria strength: Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 600 million CFU/5g dose (6.0 x 108 CFU/5g).
- Taking Lepicol without water can cause choking.
- Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol to children under 11 years.
- Allergen advice: Lepicol contains traces of soya and traces of milk at a level which would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.