Oregano Oil (50mg)
Blended with non GM soya oil, as pure essential oils are too strong to take undiluted. Contained in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules. Unlike liquid Oregano Oils, capsules enable Oregano Oil to get straight to the stomach and intestines without leaving a pungent Oregano odour, taste or warming sensation in the mouth and throat. Three capsules provide 150mg of Oregano Oil (minimum 52mg carvacrol and 41mg thymol).
- Oregano oil is an edible essential oil for optimal digestion.
- Helps support healthy gut flora, stomach and intestines for digestive wellbeing.
- No pungent oregano odour, taste or warming sensation in the mouth or throat.
- Take 1 capsule 3 times a day, with meals, building gradually.
- Children 6-15 years, take 1 capsule a day.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
Emulsifier: soya bean lecithin; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; oregano (Origanum vulgare) flower essential oil (minimum 35% carvacrol and 27.5% thymol).
- Not advisable if pregnant, planning pregnancy, breast-feeding, or in cases of colitis, gastritis, or stomach or intestinal ulcers.